Learn to take control of your finances and your retirement with this one-stop Australian financial planning bible
Have you ever wondered if you have enough money to make it through retirement? The No-Regrets Guide to Retirement: How to live well, invest wisely and make your money last provides readers with a definitive answer to that question, as well as many others you may have always wanted to ask.
Qualified financial planner and author Patricia Howard offers no-nonsense guidance on what it takes to get you to, and through, retirement. You’ll learn how to:
- Develop a positive and productive mindset as you enter retirement
- Take control of your finances, regardless of how much money you make or have
- Learn how to live on invested income rather than earned income
- Understand and learn to avoid the biggest pitfalls people commonly encounter as they approach retirement
- Perfect for people entering or already in retirement, The No-Regrets Guide to Retirement also belongs on the bookshelves of anyone interested in ensuring they are in a financial position to enjoy their golden years.