his easy-to-read guide will help you enjoy every minute of your retirement.
Learn how to:
• Discover your ‘a half-a-million-dollar nest egg’
• Make the most of your retirement savings
• Avoid bad investments and faulty get-rich-quick schemes
• Live like a millionaire
• Discover clever ways to boost your income
• Avoid the biggest financial pitfall of them all: your family
• Be wary of romantic follies that can leave you poorer
• And ensure you have a back-up plan
Wealth Editor - The Australian
Patricia has the unusual combination of direct experience as both a financial planning professional and as a trained journalist, it makes for a fresh and practical writing style that can cover key issues thoroughly while holding the reader engaged throughout.
Head of Best Practice, Financial Wisdom
Retirement can provoke deep fears and anxieties for us. For many people we reach retirement with deep regrets and sometimes shame about not having made the most of our money in our lifetime. At last a retirement money book that makes a good retirement achievable and possible to everyone.